Got my portfolio website updated last week.
Not too different looks-wise. I realized that the vertical thumbnails were a terrible idea for showing vehicles/environments, so I changed that up. The rest of the updates are all behind the curtains. A good friend of mine completely rebuilt the site for me. Much better than the previous "make a layout in photoshop, slice it up, throw it in dreamweaver, then upload it" method. It loads much, much faster now, and my galleries all work off of a single text file, so its super easy to update and add new pieces.
If anybody is interested, the guy that set this up for me does freelance web design on the side. You can contact him via his website: www.roryjones.net.