Monday, November 19, 2012

Another Unity Terrain - Lewis and Clark game

Heyyyyyy

I've been working on several different projects lately.  This is one of them.

I'm helping out on an another indie game.  This one is called Meriwether..its a game that follows the path of Lewis and Clark on their journey to the Pacific Ocean.

There is a lot of ground to cover (literally) so I'm working on some terrains for this.
I was not responsible for any of the assets in these images.  The trees/grass/etc.. were packages purchased from the asset store.  I sculpted the shape of the terrain, painted splat maps for textures, and placed trees and vegetation   I also made a few of the terrain textures and modified some provided ones so the colors matched better.

All images are screengrabs from Unity.  This is an on-going project, so these images are not final.




(Ooops, left the little viewcube in there :P)

No comments:

Post a Comment